Pages

2008-11-30

Weeked in review

Well, i just flew back from New York with my sister.


Before i left i ate dinner with my Pops and Grandmother at Stir Crazy. I saw this awsome painting...



So the first thing we did was go to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving dinner with the family. The next day, black Friday, ate at Cuban Pete's for brunch then dinner was at Talay in Harlem. Walked around Lord & Taylor by times square. With clubbing at STRATA with my older step brother, Champ, and his people to finnish off the night. Saturday woke up late and ate dinner at Edo Japanese Steakhouse with familiy where we celebrated my birth day with my auntie Winsome, who also has the same birth day as me.



Ate cake at Aunties...



...then headded to the Bently Hotel for drinks. On the way we took the senic route. I noticed some spots that gave me some great memories. One of which was the last time i was in NY we were in South Bronx on 138th and Grand Concourse where i saw some fly Latin girls on the way to eat some soul food on the other side. Leaving the hotel we pasted the Waldorf Astoria which jigged ma's memories of Carnegie Deli. Then packed and flew out that mourning. Yep, and its only Sunday... the weekend still isn't over!


No comments:

Post a Comment