Pages

2008-11-21

Happiness, My Book, & Last Night

Happiness: Happy People Watch Less TV, Study Shows

SEE... ITS PROOF, i stopped watching TV back in 02. I guess that was the beginning of my happiness....? Maybe, but it was more of a "didn't have a TV because i was in the middle of the sea" type of thing. Also, i could not say i was really happy at the time due to circumstances involving my Captain's feeling towards me and his wife...

I might have the summery of my life story somewhere on the net... Gimme a sec, im going to post it after the jump



"Lady luck and Bad
karma are my spiritual parents…"





So last night i went out with Alain, Eric, Jessica, Candice, and another friend to the Weston Ale House. Saw our buddy Victor waiting the tables. So we got our drink on, but it was dead conversation at the table. I know if Alain was not there then it would have be a wreck. So i decide that Alain, Eric, And Jessica should roll outside to get some air. On the way out, only Eric and Jessica emerge. Turns out Alain had his eyes open and found some old friends. Nina had gobbled up Alain into her table. I came back with a my new triple Comfort-n-Coke and joined in on the convo. Nina's friends were cool, with an exception. But it did not stop the night as we all headed in our different directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment